Allison Fuisz is an intermediate teacher with the Ottawa Carleton District School Board. She currently teaches grade 7 & 8 French Immersion. Her education passions include finding ways to include student voice in her teaching practice and building capacity amongst educators to do the same. Caffeine is not a requirement to start her day as lack of energy is never an issue.
- On Guest Teachers/Educators/OTs
- Sustainable Global Goals: Make it your Personalized PD this year & beyond
- Sustainable Global Goals: the best learning in a nutshell
- Social Media, Students, and Digital Citizenship: #ONedSs is born
- Why I Communicate with Parents/Guardians of Intermediate Kiddos – and like it!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets